Ciclista-America guarantees Suomy helmets and products to be free from defect in materials or
workmanship for two (2) years from the date of manufacture for the original owner. A product
recognized as defective by Ciclista-America will be repaired or replaced at Ciclista-America’s
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Ciclista-America will only warranty products purchased from authorized Suomy dealers within
the Unites States and its territories.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in
accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an
itemized receipt from that dealer must be included.
If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized Suomy dealer, please contact the seller and
request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized Suomy dealer must
be verified through our customer service at 619-401- 4100 x105. If the seller does not provide
this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express
Ciclista-America is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the
provisions of this warranty.
The Ciclista-America Suomy warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date
and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in
violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
2. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
3. Damage due to crashes, accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation,
improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unapproved
modifications or normal wear and tear.
4. Consumable materials including shields, locking mechanisms etc.
5. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Service
6. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being
repaired or replaced.