Well, if you are here you must have had a technical problem with your AGV Sport apparel, for that we are truly sorry. Let us assure you that Motonation will do everything within its power to resolve your issue!
That said, before we begin, you should review Motonation’s limited warranty on your AGV Sport product.
AGV SPORT WARRANTY POLICY:
Every AGV Sports product features a one-year warranty from its purchase date to the original buyer for manufacture defects. Select AGV Sports Pro Gear products have a five-year warranty from its purchase date to the original buyer for manufacture defects. A product recognized as defective by Motonation will be repaired or replaced at Motonation’s discretion.
The following products are covered under the Pro-Gear 5-year warranty:
Leather one piece suits:
- GP Corsa
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Motonation will only warranty products purchased from authorized AGV Sport dealers within the Unites States and its territories as well as Canada.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included.
If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized AGV Sport dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized AGV Sport dealer must be verified through our customer service at 619-401-4100 x105. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
Motonation is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
The Motonation warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
2. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
3. Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unaproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
4. Consumable materials including knee pucks, armor padding etc.
5. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Service Center.
6. Labor costs associated with removing the product from the shoe, and preparing it for shipment.
7. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.